To free from something that pains, disquiets, or burdens
To take away or lessen, alleviate
To give freedom or relief (as from pain or discomfort)
Do you ever find yourself asking, “Where did the day go? Where did the week go? Where did the years go?” Do you look at the stuff you have to do and ask, “How the heck will I get all this done? How will I survive this week, month, year? Where did all the fun go?”
Do you sometimes feel bogged down and overwhelmed by it all? We live in times of unprecedented busyness. Having too much to do in work and life seems to be the new normal these days.
Most of us want to bring our best to our work and life — and doesn’t it feel great when we’re on top of our game – feeling sharp, resourceful and creative. But sometimes stress, heavy loads and other factors get in the way.
Ease offers strategies to manage overwhelm in times of ‘crazy busy’.
The heart Ease is a toolkit that you can customize for your own personal and professional well-being.
Ease offers loads of deceptively simple ideas and tips anchored in the wisdom of neuroscience, emotional intelligence, leadership and the science of positivity. You can pick your spots with simple ways to make work and life flow with more ease, productivity and fulfilment.
More than just getting things done – Ease will help you reclaim your spark even in times of “crazy busy”.
- Learn to organize the burdensome loads and pre-empt the ‘Mind Full” syndrome. Instead work with some “brain in mind” savvy.
- Become more mindful and develop conscious, empowering mindsets.
- Develop the positivity advantage and become more resilient, creative and resourceful.
- Experience more ease and well-being in work and life
This book is for you if …
– You find yourself feeling bogged down more often than you would like.
– You wanted it all but now find it increasingly more difficult to do it all.
– You are successful and can handle a lot, but you could use an energizing spark.
– You see challenges and opportunities ahead and want to take them on with gusto, but you are wondering if you can handle any more beyond what is already on your plate.
– You don’t want to step down your game; you would rather step it up, but you will need a heartier, more productive, and more resilient you to achieve that goal.
– You manage to get through your days okay but lately have been having trouble sleeping, which is threatening your capacity.