The CEO Refresher Brain food for business
- Pivoting for Startups: Why, When and Howby Robert A. Adelson on February 10, 2021 at 5:37 pm
For the founder and entrepreneur launching a startup company, it is important to understand the market for your products or services, the needs of your customers and the value proposition you offer, and to be able to make adjustments and even radical changes of direction as facts and circumstances warrant.
- The Two Worlds of Management and Leadership “Speak”by Peter A. Arthur-Smith on November 9, 2020 at 11:00 pm
The fundamental difference between management and leadership communication can be summed up by “Are you counting or communicating?” That’s because managers appear to spend so much of their time counting, while their leadership counterparts spend so much more time on communicating.
- Knowing your competition and Establishing your Market Niche to set your Startup Apartby Robert A. Adelson on July 7, 2020 at 5:35 pm
For the founder and entrepreneur launching a startup company, it is important understand the market for your products or services, and to understand your competition when you enter that market. When you are seeking angel or VC investment or trying to recruit co-founders and first employees or contractors, all will be looking for your competitive
- Is your business running at full pace in the WFH (Work From Home) world?by Graham Binks on June 11, 2020 at 3:44 pm
Working from home is the current norm for many businesses that can function with dispersed staff. The challenge for many of the CEOs is simple—they’ve never run a remote business, are uncomfortable doing so, and would never have chosen to disperse their teams.
- New Developments for Employee Furloughs in Massachusettsby Robert A. Adelson on April 1, 2020 at 7:28 pm
New Massachusetts. emergency regulations now allow limited eligibility for state unemployment benefits in connection with a furlough of employees if this employer action to furlough employees is the result of lack of work due to COVID 19/Coronavirus pandemic crisis.